Monday, October 4, 2021

Thank You for the Bluebirds

 Woke up a bit grumpy. Was trying to kick it goodbye. What happened next?

1. Cup of coffee

2. Outside to greet the day.

3. First sip….a bluebird greeted me. Then another, and another….until 5 had shown up to say good morning. Now, this may not seem remarkable to others, but this showing up of the Western Bluebirds actually made me cry. Mother Nature cleans my soul….and this beautiful event was just the blessing I needed. 

4. Quail, goldfinches, scrub jay, and bluebirds, and an eye to eye peek from the Annas Humingbird were all blessings that scrubbed away my cranky start.

This I write in my gratitude journal on the 3rd day of October, 2021. Karen Grace

Plus I finally got one new order on my Etsy shop. Gracelinestudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Origami Flower Adventure

 Origami flowers can enhance so many celebrations. They are unique and everlasting. They make their way into your home with their handmade a...